Pilates in Redhill
Pilates Classes in Horley
Pilates is a method of exercise proven to improve abdominal and back strength, improve posture and prevent back and neck pain. It is ideal those who suffer from neck or back pain, for pre and post-natal women and anyone who wants to improve their posture or prevent back pain. It is a widely recognised and respected method of exercise and has been backed up with extensive research. It is suitable for anyone who can get up and down from a mat on the floor. It is safe, effective and fun!
Sara Gordon teaches Pilates in groups of no more than 12 to allow for very close supervision, ensuring excellent technique.
- The format is a course of 5 one-hour sessions costing £45 per course
- Classes are limited to 10 participants, in line with current Government Rules
- Courses are to be paid for on the first session
- Due to Covid-19 safety measures, please bring your own mat, block spikey balls, band and hand sanitiser
- You are advised to wear loose and comfortable clothing including socks (easier to slide feet along the floor for some exercises)
Classes are currently suspended due to the Covid-19 pandemic. They will re-start when it is safe.
During the Covid-19 Pandemic, I am running classes via Zoom, 40 minute classes £4.50, on Tuesdays at 2.30pm and Saturdays and 10 am. Email me if you’d like to join or want more information. firstname.lastname@example.org