Sara Gordon & Associates are a team of experienced, expert and caring physiotherapists specialising in muscular-skeletal problems, sports injuries and women’s health. Using a variety of up to date, research based techniques including manipulation, massage, acupuncture and exercises including Pilates we can effectively treat a wide variety of problems. We have the time and the facilities to provide a high quality physiotherapy service tailored to your needs.
Treatment takes place in a private room there is a comfortable, private waiting room. We are based in Priory Farm with excellent easy access free parking. We are registered with the Health Professions Council and all major health insurance companies.
Direct claims can be made with your health insurance company with a doctor’s referral. Otherwise you do not need to see your doctor before seeing the physiotherapist.
We are easy to find – just off the A25, about a mile from Redhill, around 3 miles from Reigate and around 6 miles from Horley and Caterham. Follow the brown signs for Priory Farm. There is ample free and secure parking on site.
We assess and treat
- ‘Growing pains’
- Headaches using acupuncture or spinal techniques
- Knee, hip and ankle pain
- Low back pain
- Neck pain including Whiplash
- Shoulder problems including frozen shoulder
- Sciatica and trapped nerves
- Tennis and golfers elbow
- We are happy to offer advice and/or treatment prior to and following orthopaedic surgery or while you are waiting for NHS physiotherapy.
- Work related pain including RSI
- Women’s Health Issues including pregnancy pain problems and female incontinence.